Hands On Practical Session (Intermediate)
Instrumentation & Process Control Workshop
Dates: 13, 14 & 15 DECEMBER 2010
Venue: KAWASAN PERINDUSTRIAN SHAH ALAM, BUKIT RAJA WORKSHOP
Duration: 3 Days Training
Instrumentation is defined as the art and science of measurement and control. Instrumentation can be used to refer to the field in which Instrument technicians and engineers work, or it can refer to the available methods of measurement and control and the instruments which facillitate this. - wikipedia.
Successful process control requires appropriate instrumentation, engineers should understand the principles of common instruments.
LEARN FROM THE BEST ~
More than 25 years of solid industry experience in instrumentation & process control.
He was appointed by a German MNC to set up their Malaysia operation branch dealing with full range of instrumentation products & services. He had helped few MNC’s in developing their SEA market-share by securing various total-package-solution projects in instrumentation & control system.
He started his own firm in 1991, initially dealing with instrumentation and control equip-ments. He then slowly ventured into receiving contracts in service & calibration of mission-critical equipments.
He had developed a series of specialized training modules for their SEA distributors to strengthen their product knowledge in instrumentation & process control.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
This 3-day course on Instrumentation & Process Control utilizes a combination of class lectures, activities, specification sheets, calibration procedures and group discussion. There will be Practical Hands-On configuration of industrial instrumentation. The course will be intensive but Practical and Highly Interactive. This training course emphasizes on teaching participant skills for selecting, maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting of instrumentation. Keep up to date with the latest technological advances in process control.
Participants will be able:
- Understanding of automation control & process characteristics
- Determine relevant industry codes, standards, documents and guidelines to apply ie: palm, oil, oleochemical industries
- Determine application of various type of measurement devices & control equipments
- Practical knowledge about instrumentation & control valves
- How to install process equipment correctly
- How to troubleshoot instrumentation systems and control valves.
- To correctly select and size control valves for industrial use
- Correct maintenance procedures
- Establishing & documenting calibration procedures
- Troubleshooting of equipment.
- Introduction to Instrumentation.
- Understanding of PID
- Electrical, Electronic & Pneumatics
- Engineering units
- Pressure Measurement
- Level measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Flow Measurement
- Analytical Measurement